[P2P-F] Commons Transition Plan for Ecuador available in pdf format

Sérgio Storch sergiostorch at gmail.com
Fri May 2 17:09:07 CEST 2014

Yes, Janice. For my own reading it´s ok, despite the need for scrolling,
which is discouraging when we have so much stuff to read.

I think the current modal should be fine for you, a specific audience of
those in the inner circle who are collaborating in real time dynamics.

However, it isn´t appropriate for sharing and getting attention from ppl in
the same situation.
Given the 2014 opportunity for making it influential for policymaking in
Brazil, I think there´s a challenge: how to make it more shareable, virable
and at the same time dynamic.

Maybe the challenge can be answered with a combination of:

   - hypertext structure
   - smaller graphics to avoid the need for scrolling
   ​
   - ​links ​​to complement​​ary reading
   - ​a short​
   ​ te​
   ​xt​
   ​ page constant​
   ​ly updat​
   ​ed with a bird´s eye abstract​​ of what´s going on and why it​​´s
   important​
   - ​think of th​
   ​e format​
   ​ of a web page
   - what I am describing can be seen as a wiki (well gardened)

​I think it boils down to a wholly conceived SE​
​T​
​ of format​
​s, which is not necessarily time consuming. Not time, rather an
architecture, tools and formats to reach the relevant audiences. As I write
this, I remember an excellent slideshare that you published, and I do think
that it´s one of the formats that should be visible all the time as a
link.  I think it´s critical for crossing the walls of a small ghetto of
those vanguard heroes...  The proposals are so powerful that they deserve
to accelerate the rate of diffusion.

change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. " (Margaret
Mead)

I´d add this: "But if the contagion is faster, this group can make history
with more likelihood."

Sérgio Storch
11-3666.9005 - 11-99753.9701
sergiostorch at gmail.com