[P2P-F] Fwd: [members] Wikimania submission

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Mar 31 16:03:55 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: chris pinchen <chris at p2pvalue.eu>
Date: Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 5:16 AM
Subject: [members] Wikimania submission
To: P2PValue Project Members List <members at lists.p2pvalue.eu>

Hi all,

Here's the submission for Wikimania -
https://wikimania2014.wikimedia.org/wiki/Submissions/P2Pvalue_directory:_A_collaborative_resource_to_map_common-based_peer_production
please move it through your networks: as Mayo said previously "Consider
that Wikimania choose the activities to be hosted on the base of ratings
from people's interest (how many people express interest in attending)."
Interest can be expressed at the bottom of the page.

I've also 2 submitted proposals to OKFestival - one for the directory and
one for the platform (Kune). As these were done through Google forms
unfortunately there is no copy of them.

In all cases, whether the submissions are accepted or not, I will be
attending both events and can present "informally" in the unconference
streams

Cheers,

Chris

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/