[P2P-F] Fwd: Book Uploaded

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Mar 24 00:16:20 CET 2014

an appeal to comment and critique the draft of our new book:

Official appeal to comment/critique a new book about the p2p future by
Vasilis Kostakis and Michel Bauwens, to be published at Palgrave:

"This entry is about the forthcoming book "Network Society and Future
Scenarios for a Collaborative Economy" co-authored by Vasilis Kostakis and
Michel Bauwens. The scholarly book will be published by Palgrave Macmillan
in September 2014 and here you may find a working draft of it.

We invite everybody to read and comment on its contents by i) using the
relevant discussion wikipages; and/or ii) sending a personal email:
kostakis.b AT gmail.com."

http://p2pfoundation.net/Network_Society_and_Future_Scenarios_for_a_Collaborative_Economy