[P2P-F] P2PF issue based blogs

Karl Robillard krobillard at san.rr.com
Sun Mar 16 01:02:18 CET 2014

On Saturday, March 15, 2014 02:40:38 PM Kevin Flanagan wrote:
> There are 2 things we need to do as a community and that is
> firstly to prepare a to do list with a schedule for testing and
> implementing changes and secondly develop a budget for the crowfunding
> campaign which we hope to do with Goteo.

Kevin,

Where are the plans for changes and this TODO list to be located?  What are
you raising funds for?

> The editorial on the blog is already quite free, in fact we often have
> difficulty achieving the 4 posts a day and so we really welcome you or
> anyone else who would like to contribute to do so.

It should also be noted that each posting doesn't get many comments.  Having
yet another blog or discussion site would only further diffuse the
conversation, wouldn't it?  It's a good thing you don't close comments for a
post after a period of time, since many new comments seem to be on pieces that
are years old.

-Karl