[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] new initiative 'SAYS-US'

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Jun 28 15:03:51 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Örsan Şenalp <orsan1234 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 4:20 PM
Subject: [Networkedlabour] new initiative 'SAYS-US'
To: "networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org" <networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org

SAYS-US is a new initative taken by Frank Kashner, who recently joined
the list. Thanks Frank and welcome to the list.

Frank and I did meet and talk about this really interesting webspace
initiative and decided to collaborate on developing it further. We had
several skype calls to think how to network and organize around the
idea. Below is the text from the front page of the saysus.net . It is
quite a complementary project, to another really interesting project
recently launched: by NetwzerkIT, the labourleaks.org
Both are collaborative efforts need your support, and solidarity of any
kind.

here is the text
"SAYSUS

Voice to the voiceless!       Power to the powerless!