[P2P-F] Fwd: Idea camp of ECF: re-defining and shaping public space

Kevin Flanagan kev.flanagan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 22:08:35 CEST 2014

Hey All,

I took a quick look. It's a nice project. Ruth I really like what you
are doing. I think games are a great tool for re-imagining how we relate
and co-create in our communites. They are also transferable. You can use
the same games and get different results in different places.
P2PF could apply but this project requires a local community element.
Maybe we can partner and support existing projects.

Kevin

Michel Bauwens: