[P2P-F] Fwd: FW: Caving In on Net Neutrality !

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Jun 23 19:48:01 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hazel Henderson <hazel.henderson at ethicalmarkets.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Subject: FW: Caving In on Net Neutrality !
To: "Bauwens, Michel" <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>
Cc: Jeremy Rifkin <jrifkin at foet.org>, Ervin Laszlo <ervin at ervinlaszlo.it>,
"Ervin Laszlo, Masami & Hiroo Saionji" <fujideclaration at goipeace.or.jp>,
Danielle Lanyard <onthecusp at gmail.com>, Yochai Benkler <
yochai_benkler at harvard.edu>, Don Tapscott

   Dear Michel :  FYI !

Cheers,

Hazel

*HAZEL HENDERSON, D.Sc.Hon., FRSA*

*President - Ethical Markets Media (USA and Brazil), a Certified B
Corporation*

*Author, Mapping the Global Transition to the Solar Age*

*hazel(dot)henderson(at)ethicalmarkets(dot)com,  904-829-3140*

*EthicalMarkets.com, EthicalBiomimicryFinance.com, HazelHenderson.com*

*Watch our **video <http://youtu.be/kGDKQlTfSO8>* *and read the 2014 **Green
Transition Scoreboard
<http://www.ethicalmarkets.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/GTS-report-water-focus-March-2014-3-29-14.pdf>**®
report.*