[P2P-F] Lovely to meet you!

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 20:24:07 CEST 2014

> It's lovely to e-meet you! Thanks for connecting.
>
> By way of introduction, I'm the Director of inCompass (formerly HCD i-Lab), a pro-poor/social innovation lab based in Cambodia that works in a number of developing countries. We pioneer and advocate Human-Centered innovation for the poor in order to design desirable, affordable, and life-enhancing solutions.

Great to meet you too, Mariko. I'm really interested in community
bootstrapping efforts for communities with little capital, so I think
what you're doing is amazing.

> We're currently hiring a Business Director (COO+General Manager role) and 2 Senior Design Strategists who's want to try work in the developing world. As brilliant people tend to be connected, I thought you may know of others like yourself.
>
> If you know of those interested, please share. (Due ASAP -- we're interviewing until we meet our match!)
>
> SENIOR DESIGN STRATEGIST:
> http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/14412566?trk=job_nov
>
> BUSINESS DIRECTOR:
> http://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/15563435?trk=job_nov

I'll cc this to the P2P Foundation's email list -- there are a lot of
people there into open hardware and low-cost micromanufacturing, and
the membership is scattered all over the world.I'll forward your
message to the P2P Foundation's email list -- there are a lot of
people there into open hardware and low-cost micromanufacturing, and
the membership is scattered all over the world.

Best,
Kevin

--
Kevin Carson
Senior Fellow, Karl Hess Scholar in Social Theory

"You have no authority that we are bound to respect" -- John Perry Barlow
"We are legion. We never forgive. We never forget. Expect us" -- Anonymous

Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
Desktop Regulatory State http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com