[P2P-F] ISB summer school in Neuroergonomics and Sociogenesis will be held in Artena, Italy, July 13th-20th

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Jun 8 21:04:49 CEST 2014

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

please help spreading the word among those who may be interested in the
subject, as I think you could be.

The ISB summer school in Neuroergonomics and Sociogenesis will be held in
Artena, Italy, July 13th-20th. It deals with scientifically enquiring how
to design cities who generate and nurture social relationships, rather than
breaking them.

http://www.biourbanism.org/summer-school-2014/
<http://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ebiourbanism%2Eorg%2Fsummer-school-2014%2F&urlhash=zKqr>

This is the third edition of the ISB summer school, an exciting experience
that is revealing a worldwide new trend in urban studies, with participants
from several disciplines and almost 20 Countries so far.

Thank you very much, and all the best!

Dr. Stefano Serafini
Research director, International Society of Biourbanism
www.biourbanism.org
<http://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=www%2Ebiourbanism%2Eorg&urlhash=ywz1>

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/