[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] on working-class environmentalism

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Jun 5 16:16:59 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: stefania barca <sbarca at ces.uc.pt>
Date: Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 6:32 AM
Subject: [Networkedlabour] on working-class environmentalism
To: "networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org" <networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org

Dear all

I'd like to share with you a piece on working-class environmentalism that I
just
published on the online magazine Sinistra Rivista (Italian quarterly of
Monthly Review).
The magazine publishes in italian and english, and the May 2014 issue can
be downloaded here:
http://www.lasinistrarivista.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/
05/N_4_La_sinistra_rivista_MAG_2014_d_.pdf

A shorter version has been published on Roar (less the part about what it
means to be environmentalist for a working-class community):
http://roarmag.org/2014/06/labor-environmental-movements-coalition/

And a longer, more detailed article on the same topic (less the Taranto
story) can be accessed from Interface (2012).

Any feedback on your part would be very welcome

abraços
Stefania

Stefania Barca
Centro de Estudos Sociais
Universidade de Coimbra
Colégio S. Jerónimo
Largo D. Dinis
3001-401 Coimbra, PT
00351 239 855595

Associate Professor, Modern History and Economic History, MIUR (Italy)

*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/