[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] Beyond Jeremy Rifkin: How Will the Phase Transition to a Commons Economy Actually Occur?

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Tue Jun 3 19:24:39 CEST 2014

Thanks,

Very interesting indeed, and the comments add much flavour...

marc

--->

A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood -
proud of free culture - claiming it with others ;)

Other reviews,articles,interviews
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Furtherfield -- online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing,
discussing and learning about experimental practices at the
intersections of art, technology and social change.
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery -- Finsbury Park (London).
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield