[P2P-F] Fwd: Extraenviromentalist Podcast interviews for Michel and John.

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Jun 3 07:15:14 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Justin Ritchie <justin at extraenvironmentalist.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: Extraenviromentalist Podcast interviews for Michel and John.
To: Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>
Cc: John <restakis at gmail.com>, roberto moreano <robertomoreano at gmail.com>,
Stacco Troncoso <staccotroncoso at gmail.com>, Nathalia Sánchez <
nathynath at gmail.com>

Hi all,

Here's a link to the final podcast episode featuring our conversation:
http://www.extraenvironmentalist.com/2014/06/01/episode-78-open-knowledge-society/

Thanks to the help of Radialistas, it sounds like we had you both in
studio!

Enjoy!

- Justin

web: extraenvironmentalist.com <http://www.extraenvironmentalist.com/> t: