[P2P-F] Transnational and P2P Commons Transitions

Örsan Şenalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 11:20:53 CEST 2014

Gordon thanks for agreeing! Yet, I should admit that although I
recognise Michel's and all P2P-F teams great contribution, I can not
consider anybody or any one organisation as the world leader or
something like this, especially when we are discussing about p2p,
commons, floss related issues -it contradicts 100% with the content.

I feel that your personal conflict with FLOK team was kind of a last
drop bringing all the internal tensions and clashes out, so appreciate
for that! So that we could heard and learn much more about the
details, of the project's practical side. There is a certain amount of
juicy rumour material for sure, for those who are into it. Yet the
importance of the real substance with regard to theory and practise of
transition goes much beyond that as you may agree as well.

After rereading your, Michel's, and FLOK people's reactions my humble
conclusion with respect to your case, it may be a problem came purely
out of communication-and practical arrangements, then turns partly low
level or nasty accusations -I have the feeling that it was more of
personality-ego..etc driven kind of process.

The way I read is that; Michel did the right and virtuous thing by
standing up for you both defending you and his decision to bring you
in, and took the risk by bringing his criticisms on overall process
into public. And after both said harsh things to each other, like in
every fight some times without meaning it, and later on it gets calm
down. Since escalation do not really help anyone to go deep in the
content and valuable aspects in the experience.

Orsan