[P2P-F] FLOK (the concept) and P2P: what's next? (Fabio Barone)

Örsan Şenalp orsan1234 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 20:48:50 CEST 2014

Good synthesising exchange..

I am preparing a response to your reply on other tread Michel, re the
class and alliances. Since here popped up the key issue before my
reply, just wanted to drop it first. Yet again, to highlight, this
tread is directly linked to other one..

So in one sentence, your below exchange address two logic that was
positioned around the same old question: reform, revolution or
REvolution...

Although the tone of my initial brain storming sounded pretty much
close to the ideas or questions raised by Willi, and also underlined
by Fabio, and others, I also think that Michel's point is very
important. Especially in the situation we are in, enourmous political,
ideological, cultural, military and economic power is concentrated in
the hands of state and capitalist ruling classes, and when they
violently attacking each other -though by killing the most innocent
and weak elements of the ruled classes least exploitable- to close the
doors of fellowship and solidarity and collaborate with only those who
think and label his/her self like us, would be a mortal mistake. This
is also valid for solidarity and collaboration between those who
thinks like Michel, so tackling both state and grassroots community
solidarity networking at the same time, and those who chose only one
of these either for reform or revolutionary change. Although Internet
is a f**ked up space, what it did may be out of intention of the
rulers, was produced a virtual social space where quantum logic works
better then in the actual world. So thinking experiments can be made
and applied on both reformist and revolutionary ideas, reflections can
be shared and the message in visual, audio or text format, can be
virally spread with the speed of light... the amount of the impact one
can make on self or others consciousness is big. Of course here lies
the essential thing the fights between projects/processes led by the
agencies who are striving to determine the structural and overall
outcomes (in real time); the intra-, inter- and may be cross-class
struggles.

To be able to win, we need to link as much brain that work with
quantum logic as possible to emancipatory forces, which can talk to
and collaborate with various ideas, events, people, communities and
their networks, while linking them to each other as conscious and
strategically as possible. So the growing networks could be
interlocked smoothly and hopefully become meshed and genuinely p2p, so
not allow  falling back into centralisation, ending up being co opted
to the fight between netarhical-capitalist or feudal-aristocratic
classes, and let them take us down all together once more.

here where I have been playing and praxising, collaborating with
others directly and indirectly, from reform, revolution and REvolution
perspectives.. There is also a network-map to visualise the ties:
http://gnunion.wordpress.com/2014/07/22/gnunionize-in-solidarity/

orsan