[P2P-F] background to Gordon's report

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Jul 11 07:04:16 CEST 2014

dear Gordon,

it would be better to try to keep a more civil tone, even if you and others
have been subjected to character assasination and disinformation campaigns
and feel justififiably angry.

For example, instead of writing "xabier is a totally unprincipled liar',
you could factually say, 'Xabier's charges are untrue', and just give a
rundown of the facts

from p2p-es, I think I understood that xabier tried to join this list but
was unable too ? my understanding is this list is based on
self-registration. Thanks for anyone who can help.

we've really tried over the years to keep a civil tone here,

though I profoundly disgagree with the technique of character assasination
and disinformation that was so generic to the flok mgt style, I want to
re-iterate that we did not purposefully exclude anyone from joining the
list here,

of course, such practices have no place in p2p culture and a list such as
here, which is why it is so important not to emulate here

but let's keep it here to facts and arguments, and avoid direct personal
attacks,

*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/