[P2P-F] an evaluation of the flok

Orsan orsan1234 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 14:49:41 CEST 2014

Thanks Gordon, and thanks Michel, also for the latter one you sent, for these open honest and detailed emails. Though I didn't mean to force you to wrote down all these details, I believe, at least for my self, they have been pretty helpful to get a broader and clearer picture of what happened, actors involved, and what can happen in the future. Hope we could hear details from Daniel, Carlos, Bernardo, so on, to complete the picture. That I believe that picture will provide a very important even historical resource/record feeding in processes of building political alliances from bottom up. Like we have people who have roots on the ground, they prefer that, they believe in it; then we have those who is good and interested in interlocking various networks horizontal and vertical, and then we have those who are good, experienced and want to focusing on changing vertical ones from the top or middle..  historically there have been all sort of conflicts between these, so neither convergence nor unity was impossible... today we all know it very well and sincerely that none of these can win alone, nor by making deals with the powerful on their behalf.
Today is a good day to make it work, so that the survival of the life on the planet, even not anymore the humanity can be secured. That takes successfully collaborating 'layers' free globally connected local networks, as Willi corrected me before. Yet mean while there can be some social protocols for p2p or flat networks, adoptable to local context, showing the way. Also release futile tensions and stress, by giving nodes chance to rest in awareness, easing the way for collective mindfulness, allowing broader self and mutual recognition.
Orsan