[P2P-F] [P2P-es] A parting of ways with Bernardo Gutierrez

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Jul 6 05:57:09 CEST 2014

ok, Gordon, we are going to try to avoid the understandable hostility here
f, and I realize you are still seething for what happened to you. I have
suggested to Bernardo to apologize for the falsehoods he spread , but let's
leave it at that here and try to have a civilized debate based on the
facts. Bernardo is adult enough to face his conscience. I have apologized
many times to you so don't need to redo it here I hope <g>.

For your info, Bernardo was co-responsible for communication and did an
excellent job on that front. He is spanish but lives in Brazil and
well-known for his skills in guerilla communication.

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/