[P2P-F] A parting of ways with Bernardo Gutierrez

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 01:11:09 CEST 2014

Dear Michel,

i don't know Bernardo, not the people from the different FLOK teams. I
like very the statement of an ecuadorian person in your mail "an
evaluation of the flok".

I have read your main conclusion:

"The main conclusion I can already reveal: P2P politics must be
prefigurative. You can't built a new p2p society, by using methods that
are opposed to it. You have to treat your fellow beings as you want to
be treated. You can't base a transition strategy on a triply deceptive
communication strategy:

1) misleading the funders (I can't prove this fully, but I have strong
anecdotal and personal experience of this)
2) systematically misleading your own staff (there is plenty and
systematic evidence for this)
3) misleading the public through propaganda .."

In the first part:
"P2P politics must be prefigurative." Translated to german, i understand
a predefined political structure. Maybe, its not full correct.

I see it in many papers from FLOK. You use new values and want to
attribute (or foist) to the old systems. It is impossible. But never we
can define before, how the people organized himself. The method of
organisation comes always from the people self.

Remember, that the basics of P2P is our historical base. What we have to
do is to recreate the environments for this old principles. And this we
do it in our actual situation. With our actual possibilities.

In the second part.
The FLOK teams act like her sponsor want that they act. And also 2) and
3) is a result of her correct doing. This are principles of
representative systems. To ly, to create propaganda, to create a
theater, to hold the real things in closed areas.

And be clear that you cooperate with this people. You give him your
international recognition as a pledge.

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis wrote:
"Maybe a reevaluation of the partner state strategy?"

I don't know him. But also i ask you for rethinking your "partner state
strategy". Never we can implement a P2P environment with a state. Black,
red, green or any. And be clear, we never need a state. We need the
people as selfdefined subjects and not as voting slaves in a consumerist
environment. But this want to create the people of the Ecuador state
institutions based on the pillage of the nature, the extractivism.
Wrapped up in a new guise.

many greetings, willi
Medellin, Colombia