[P2P-F] Fwd: Economy ? Reading in between the lines ? ( hocus pocus bogus ? )

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 03:25:33 CET 2014

For me, a decline in the average number of people per household working
full-time for wages to 1950s levels (as such) would be good, and a decline
to 1700 levels would be even better. But it's only viable if it's
accompanied by the elimination of barriers to self-provisioning in the
informal, household and p2p sector, the radical deflation of monopoly rents
from the price of stuff that still has to be bought on the cash nexus, and
the creation of new horizontal networks for pooling risk and income as a
substitute for the state- and employer-provided safety net.

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 7:50 PM, Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>wrote:

> [...]

Kevin Carson
Senior Fellow, Karl Hess Scholar in Social Theory

"You have no authority that we are bound to respect" -- John Perry Barlow
"We are legion. We never forgive. We never forget. Expect us" -- Anonymous

Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
Desktop Regulatory State http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com