[P2P-F] Fwd: Please help announcing P2PValue on Twitter

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Jan 21 20:37:18 CET 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevin Flanagan <kevin at p2pvalue.eu>
Date: Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 1:08 AM
Subject: Please help announcing P2PValue on Twitter
To: members at p2pvalue.eu

Hello Friends,

Tomorrow is our big day and we need your help to promote the event as much
as possible.

If you are not already, then please follow us on
https://twitter.com/p2pvalue
Do as much as you can tomorrow to promote the event using the hashtag
#p2pvalue

========
Volunteers
========

Since this project seeks to connect with communities across Europe we need
help with translations. We are looking for volunteers to translate and
retweet in your own language, be that Catalan, Castellano,  Italian,
French, German.
If you are able to help us please reply to this email and we can tell
P2PValue followers to follow you on twitter for translations during the
event.

Also we are looking for translators in Barcelona who can sit and translate
for those present who do not speak English or need some assistance.

Looking Forward to meeting you all

Kevin

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/