[P2P-F] Hi Michael!

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Jan 17 17:40:54 CET 2014

Thank you Mayo, doing well here in Ecuador, but a challenging project ...

I've done different rounds of spreading,

and will do one more, also Kevin told me he would publish it on the blog

please be also aware of the p2p research cluster on facebook, designed
especially for these kinds of  items, I'm not always able to react fast
enough!

I copy our mailing list,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/