[P2P-F] Fwd: [members] ABM on public goods production

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Feb 24 14:24:47 CET 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Javier Arroyo <javier.arroyo at fdi.ucm.es>
Date: Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 6:35 AM
Subject: [members] ABM on public goods production
To: members at lists.p2pvalue.eu

Hi all,

I found an article about a simulation of step-level public goods production
that is interesting for the project. Step-level goods are those that
require a minimum of contributions to produce the good.
http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/17/1/4.html

It's been published on JASSS (so Nigel surely knows about it) and one of
the authors is from UAB. We live in a small world!

The article is interesting because it analyzes factors which favour
productivity, which are: intermediate effort level of each agent,
intermediate confidence about other agents' cooperation, dense horizontal
structure, etc.

Enjoy!

Javi

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/