[P2P-F] Fwd: Welcome to the Age of Communities

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Feb 5 15:36:15 CET 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: OuiShare <marieanne at ouishare.net>
Date: Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 9:27 AM
Subject: Welcome to the Age of Communities
To: Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>

      News from the OuiShare Community - February | 1 | 2014 View this
email in your browser<http://us5.campaign-archive1.com/?u=744876426414b018c030e670a&id=eb7768ccbf&e=209d077261>
transition is under way...  We are witnessing solutions emerge in this
period of tremendous change. Companies and networks are making the shift
toward collaborative strategies and driving meaningful innovation.
<http://ouishare.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=744876426414b018c030e670a&id=35103b8848&e=209d077261>
The age of communities<http://ouishare.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=744876426414b018c030e670a&id=00a15bd6a7&e=209d077261>is
coming and we are getting ready for OuiShare Fest withmany ways for
your to *get
involved*<http://ouishare.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=744876426414b018c030e670a&id=90f410817e&e=209d077261>,
while
new connectors are popping up everywhere!

And in case you did not make it to any of our OuiShare Fest kick-off events
all over Europe,
here<http://ouishare.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=744876426414b018c030e670a&id=71b73d3a0b&e=209d077261>'s
a video with a glimpse into our Paris event from January 28!

*New on OuiShare.net*
         <http://ouishare.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=744876426414b018c030e670a&id=c5cb1c3afe&e=209d077261>
  Welcome
to the Age of Communities: here comes OuiShare Fest 2014
*by Francesca Pick & Benjamin Tinq*

Everything you want to know about the freshly unveiled theme of OuiShare
Fest 14: what we mean by "communities" and how it articulates with our
vision for the Fest #2.

>> Read More<http://ouishare.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=744876426414b018c030e670a&id=5600f51481&e=209d077261>
    <http://ouishare.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=744876426414b018c030e670a&id=6184a333c0&e=209d077261>
  Tres
estrategias para abordar el cambio *by Luis Tamayo*

Si crees que estamos viviendo momentos de cambio, transición,
transformación y te apetece reflexionar sobre cómo se pueden fraguar estos
cambios, este artículo te puede interesar.

>> Read more<http://ouishare.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=744876426414b018c030e670a&id=e97c2eea1f&e=209d077261>
        *From our network*
         <http://ouishare.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=744876426414b018c030e670a&id=5606b617d4&e=209d077261>
*Inside GitHub's Super-Lean Management Strategy And How It Drives
Innovation*

Everybody's talking about lean management, horizontal organizations and
holacracy<http://ouishare.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=744876426414b018c030e670a&id=477e9635c9&e=209d077261>.