[P2P-F] Community Land Trust lawyer for ecuador

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Tue Feb 4 15:21:03 CET 2014

dear all,

pursuant to my stated plan in fb to develop a p2p-based community in
vilcapamba in cooperation with Norie huddle (and richard wheeler) of the
vilcapamba garden of paradise

Norie, perhaps you can send a summary of your ideas for the four lots ?

I am thinking that the best legal structure, would be a communitly land
trust, coupled with a few action coops and linked to a 'infrastructural
commons' a la dmytri kleiner

we're going to need legal help for his, carolina/josef, do you know anyone
in ecuador?

vasilis/george, obviously we're thinking of cooperation agreements with the
p2p labs in greece,

Tib: what is the status of your eco-lab in montreal ?

Michel

<<dear friends, you will hear more from this ... I am returning from the
Garden of Paradise, near Vilcabamba, the valley of long life in Loja
province, Ecaudor ... I have seen the future of the physicalisation of the
peer foundation, at least one form of it. I met Norie Hurdle and her
partner Richard Wheeler. The place is magic and full of potential. So, I
have been thinking about the creation of a p2p eco-lab to test open
sustainable technologies, to do seminars, retreats, publishing and
multimedia activities. It will probably start with me going there for three
months in the spring each year.

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/