[P2P-F] Owning is the New Sharing

Neal Gorenflo neal at shareable.net
Thu Dec 11 02:56:33 CET 2014

Dear colleagues,

Shareable is increasing it's coverage of new and resurgent forms of
enterprise ownership and governance.  It appears that there's increasing
activity in this field.  We just published a feature story which covers
some of this ground:

http://www.shareable.net/blog/owning-is-the-new-sharing

I invite you to read, discuss, and share it.

But more importantly for this list, I'd really appreciate any leads about
new developments in this field.  We're going to deepen our coverage in this
area.

Thanks for any help, Neal

--

Neal Gorenflo, co-founder Shareable <http://www.shareable.net/> | @Shareable