[P2P-F] Fwd: Shared IP

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Dec 27 07:23:25 CET 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joel Dietz <joel at swarmcorp.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 3:13 AM
Subject: Re: Shared IP

Just wanted to notify everyone here that Primavera and I have teamed up to
run a workshop at Harvard University in January on "cryptoequity." One of
the working groups is specifically on Intellectual property, and we would
welcome broader participation.

I am also fleshing out my Decentralized Governance Whitepaper, and would
welcome co-authors on some portions.

  Here is part of the outline I have so far:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/16wf39e2zmra8yg/Screenshot%202014-12-26%2012.12.27.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvx9m18rkwrmnui/Screenshot%202014-12-26%2012.12.57.png?dl=0

 I personally believe that we are at the beginning of the most significant
opportunity to reclaim the commons that has occurred in the past two
centuries and that blockchain technology has an extraordinary role to play.

  On this note, I also recommend my article on the "Second Wave of
Blockchain Innovation"

https://medium.com/@Swarm/the-second-wave-of-blockchain-innovation-270e6daff3f5

  Best,

Jd

○

swarm
joel dietz
@fractastical <http://www.twitter.com/fractastical>
swarm.fund <https://www.swarm.fund/>

--
Check out the Commons Transition Plan here at:
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan