[P2P-F] What the P2P Foundation Did in 2014, part 1

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Dec 26 10:26:28 CET 2014

http://p2pfoundation.net/What_the_P2P_Foundation_Did_in_2014

I have seen no updates and comments on our joint google doc, so I am
proceeding by publishing my own account,

a follow-up part 2, should be done by Kevin perhaps and include material on
p2p value, the p2p lab in greece, guerilla translation, and any other
projects and activities the community in cc wants to see there,

thanks for sending the material to Kevin, or to paste it to the talk page
above,

Check out the Commons Transition Plan here at:
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/