[P2P-F] Fwd: A Last Word for 2014

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Dec 25 04:22:42 CET 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cat Zavis <cat at spiritualprogressives.org>
Date: Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 7:28 AM
Subject: A Last Word for 2014
To: Michelsub2004 at gmail.com

<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=mivM5C6neyDqaYrkygSjN5w%2BS42E6FZw>

Dear Fellow Spiritual Progressive Michel,

As you know, Sunday, December 14th, the Network of Spiritual Progressives
hosted a meeting to re-imagine our political future. Three hundred and
fifty people attended, and heard from Rabbi Lerner and distinguished guests
including Marianne Williamson, George Lakoff, Reginald Lyles, and Matthew
Fox, inspiring a practical vision for change.

The success of the conference was followed by some more amazing news: Dr.
Vandana Shiva, the famed environmentalist from India working for seed
integrity against international corporations that are seeking control over
every inch of the agricultural process, is enthusiastic about our ESRA (the
Environmental and Social Responsibility Amendment to the U.S. Constitution)
and has just become the international chair of the Network of Spiritual
Progressives, co-chairing with national chair Rabbi Michael Lerner.

2015 has the potential to be our best year yet, as we build a renewed
movement at the intersection of spirituality, social justice, and the
common good. We're revitalizing our communication - look for our newsletter
and a new website soon, breathing new life into the national network of NSP
and local chapters.

To help us get there, we need *you*. Here’s one last chance in 2014 to
support social transformation! With your help, we’d be a long way toward
being able to enter the New Year with some funds we need to keep going and
expand our efforts, as well as make serious headway toward renewing this
beautiful vision of translating spiritually progressive thought and action
into meaningful change. To donate, click here
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=4yQcyVOX6rweVPtPuKKrt5w%2BS42E6FZw>
.

In the coming year, to enhance our effectiveness, we plan to conduct more
transformative activist trainings to help activists and others integrate
spiritually progressive practices and thought into action, reignite local
chapters who will work to gain endorsements and support for the ESRA
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Tuop7ouDQMTi1OWSVSArp5w%2BS42E6FZw>
and Global Marshall Plan
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=2cFGQ6COSsf8rVuGs6hWcJw%2BS42E6FZw>,
foster stronger partnerships with other social change organizations in the
hopes that doing so will help them reframe their message from one focusing
on what they are against to instead promoting a positive vision of the
society they want, and create professional and workplace taskforces that
can begin to explore how to implement the New Bottom Line
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=aT6AQXTKjZmM1p5lKHXFO5w%2BS42E6FZw>
into their workplaces and professions.

We can't do it without you and we look forward to an amazing year in 2015.

*Please give $5.00 or more if you can *– your donation will go a long way
*. *

We wish you a rich, happy, authentic and loving holiday season, whatever
your tradition.

Working together to transform ourselves, our communities, and the world.

Cat J. Zavis and the NSP Team

<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=WlorsfVMgCC9zjVo%2BYEs6Zw%2BS42E6FZw>

To make it easy, you can donate online at tikkun.org/donate
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=86HDnXAf4HbiQ%2B5BEwjDrJw%2BS42E6FZw>,
by phone (510-644-1200) Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Pacific Time,
or by mailing a check to the NSP at 2342 Shattuck Ave. #1200 Berkeley, CA
94704.
------------------------------

web: www.spiritualprogressives.org
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=B4WDPKkNum0Mj4E9NIoPGJw%2BS42E6FZw>
email: info at spiritualprogressives.org
*Click here to unsubscribe*
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=VMF1w2mlwRGZOWt5Rgwke5w%2BS42E6FZw>

Copyright © 2014 Network of Spiritual Progressives®.
2342 Shattuck Avenue, #1200
Berkeley, CA 94704
510-644-1200 Fax 510-644-1255
  [image: empowered by Salsa] <http://www.salsalabs.com/?email>

--
Check out the Commons Transition Plan here at:
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/