[P2P-F] Fwd: Citizens Foundation Iceland Newsletter #5

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Dec 6 18:59:48 CET 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Citizens Foundation Iceland <citizens at citizens.is>
Date: Sun, Dec 7, 2014 at 12:56 AM
Subject: Citizens Foundation Iceland Newsletter #5
To: Michel <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

       Citizens Foundation Iceland Newsletter #5. Your Priorities 6.0
preview.
 Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser
<http://us7.campaign-archive2.com/?u=fceb99589a312a30f5b492920&id=525c670bb0&e=0165fa69f1>.
          Citizens Foundation Iceland Newsletter #5 * 6. December 2014*

* Your Priorities 6.0 preview*
The next version of Your Priorities is on its way :) We have released a
read-only preview and would like your feedback.  This preview only works in
the Chrome browser but will work on all major browsers when released
in 2015.  Check it out here: http://your-priorities-preview.org/
<http://citizens.us7.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=fceb99589a312a30f5b492920&id=00345b8d20&e=0165fa69f1>

*From ideas to law in Estonia*
 Estonian grassroots organizations answered the call of their president to
mobilize the citizens to improve their law environment following political
and financial scandals. 7 of the ideas submitted through their Your
Priorities website have now been adopted as Estonian laws, 3 unchanged and
4 modified or combined with other laws. More information at
http://www.citizens.is/portfolio/estonian-laws-changed/
<http://citizens.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=fceb99589a312a30f5b492920&id=bb48a9b3cd&e=0165fa69f1>

*Four Icelandic municipalities now use Your Priorities*
Reykjavík, Akureyri, Hafnarfjörður and Fljótsdalshérað with more on their
way.

*Citizens Foundation of Iceland*
We believe that improved democracy is the path to a more equal world. The
Internet offers an unique opportunity to reinvent democracy. It gives
people more influence on policy that affects them which leads to better
decisions.  Our mission is to connect citizens with their representatives
and increase trust and participation in democracy, especially by young
people.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to email us anytime :)

Warm regards,
Róbert and Gunnar
Founders, Citizens Foundation

P.S: If you don't want to receive mails from us you can click the
Unsubscribe link at the bottom of this email.
            YOUR PRIORITES
<http://citizens.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fceb99589a312a30f5b492920&id=148d6f0464&e=0165fa69f1>
 Try
Your Priorities now
<http://citizens.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fceb99589a312a30f5b492920&id=378e2226bb&e=0165fa69f1>

 ABOUT THE NON-PROFIT
CITIZENS FOUNDATION ICELAND
<http://citizens.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fceb99589a312a30f5b492920&id=151096e88c&e=0165fa69f1>
We believe democracy is in trouble. Lack of trust and participation by
young people is a big problem. Your Priorities Open Source eDemocracy
helps.         Follow
on Twitter
<http://citizens.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fceb99589a312a30f5b492920&id=f512f1058c&e=0165fa69f1>
<http://citizens.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=fceb99589a312a30f5b492920&id=5e5e7fff4e&e=0165fa69f1>
| Forward to Friend
<http://us7.forward-to-friend2.com/forward?u=fceb99589a312a30f5b492920&id=525c670bb0&e=0165fa69f1>
  *Copyright © 2014 Citizens Foundation, All rights reserved.*
The reason you have been subscribed to this newsletter is that you have in
the past 5 years had some sort of contact with the eDemocracy Citizens
Foundation in Iceland, either you met us in person or had email contact.

*Our mailing address is:*
Citizens Foundation
Bríetartún 13
Reykjavík 105
Iceland

Add us to your address book
<http://citizens.us7.list-manage.com/vcard?u=fceb99589a312a30f5b492920&id=523c7e2cd5>

  unsubscribe from this list
<http://citizens.us7.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=fceb99589a312a30f5b492920&id=523c7e2cd5&e=0165fa69f1&c=525c670bb0>
<http://citizens.us7.list-manage.com/profile?u=fceb99589a312a30f5b492920&id=523c7e2cd5&e=0165fa69f1>

--
Check out the Commons Transition Plan here at:
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/