[P2P-F] message on my departure for 3.5 months of lecturing in europe

June Gorman june_gorman at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 25 17:46:30 CEST 2014

How Michel -

Looking at this schedule below, it looks like you are not(?) going to be passing through London?  I was asking b/c of that hoped for meeting that I consider so important in understanding people's true passions and drives and interests? :-)

I do see the Irish "Open Everything" Conference and I did look closely at that, trying to discern if the key issues of excavating the dominant mode in all our "teachings/learnings" and social "systems", especially in technologically advanced people and societies that the "Matriarchal Studies" discussion ellucidates directly on for me, is at all a part of this particular conference "foci"?

I ask b/c I didn't really see it stand out and without it I find the default form of communication:  who dominates it, who does the "mansplaining" to the rest, what subconscious pillars of patriarchy remain entrenched thus resulting in little new soil actually overturned -- on these key issues to me, at least, -- about the foundation of the entire system and why it developed the way it did?  And thus why it might most likely, despite the other very important and critical "fixes", perhaps not actually achieve the needed "transformation" of the base rational for that system?  And its hierarchical re-organizing (despite change of "personnel") pattern?

I certainly and deeply believe that is true if one starts with the basis of that system in the very children we hope to raise to believe, value, see, and educate to create differently for a true "Commons" model to actually thrive for all.  To resolve the so "common" inter-group conflict and emotional "warfare" that I have seen derail most, if not all the great ideas, that do come from those groups great at the intellectual understanding, but dismal at the more powerful drivers of emotional/subconscious realities that nonetheless predominate in us all.

At any rate, was curious b/c that is the discussion I find rarest attempted in these groups but am certain, it the discussion that has to be also had. :-)

Just wondered about your thoughts on that?

Very best,
June