[P2P-F] P2P Foundation List Moderation Notice

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 03:51:12 CEST 2014

Dear Kevin,

i respect your doing and can accept it. I am new on your list, we never
find a clear base of our principles and vision. So, what can i do on
this list? To look for interest contribution i can use the archive.

With the request from Michel i saw, this is a private space from Michel
and, maybe, you have to act like an employee. I don't understand the
backsides. Gordon talked about. You can also shorten the period. This is
my last mail to the list.

3 persons vote for exclusion, 2 persons was not sure, 1 person against.
Maybe, some people vote silent for exclusion. They have no power to
speak open.

I know, this is a personal conflict from Michel with me since the FLOK
project. Never i attacked a person on this list. I have criticized, have
questioned. And this i always do it. And i like people, they do the
same. I hate people without agreement of thinking and doing. I know,
many people don't like this style. They want to speak around.

many greetings, willi
Popayan, Colombia