[P2P-F] Fwd: P2P-Foundation Digest, Vol 44, Issue 43

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:23:14 CEST 2014

Knowledge is always Worldheritage

Dear friends,

I use the thread from Orsan for a short answer.

I will explain. If we accept, that knowlegeis always worldheritage, a
universal Commons, then never we can demand a private property on our
knowledge and history. No matter how we put it. If we describe our
history and activities of our contemporaries, then it is common
knowledge. Because the history and the activities of other people is
always common knowledge. We contribute nothing. We only describe.

The distribution of our understanding and thinking was controled from
private institutions. Publishing corporations. But now, we don't need
it. We can go the way what we see at www.archive.org. But much more
radical. We can install in any place a center for printing and
bookbinding. Then the people, they like to read a book, thay can do it.

But never we support any closed e-pub in our live like kindle or amazon
or any other shit.

But what Michel do, and some followers, is a very different thing. It is
a fascistic action. "If you are not my friend, or the friend of my
friend, then you are my enemy". Then i kill you (based on the action
level). This process we find it everywhere in our world. It is a sign of
inner weakness. We have this polarisation very strong in latin america
around the state. Of course, the state or any rule institution are
always the core of fascism, the focus of any activity.

I have many experience with exclusions. In Germany most, because i speak
very clear about the dissolution of Israel. For a free palestine. And
also on the P2P-lang-es list it was the startpoint for exclusion. For
the awakening of hatred.

many greetings, willi
now: Popayan, Colombia