[P2P-F] Fwd: P2P-Foundation Digest, Vol 44, Issue 43

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Aug 20 19:09:25 CEST 2014

I used to maintain a strong rule of no personal attacks on the list, but I
must say I have gotten tired to be the only one reacting,

Willi, who is notorious for these kinds of attacks and false accusations,
is clearly making a gratuitous accusation against our friend David Bollier,
whom I know as a lifelong activist for the commons, at great personal
sacrifice, and the contrary of someone who uses the commons for private
personal gain.

does everyone find that normal ? do we have to the time to spend answering
such provocations ?

personally, it is here that I would give a warning to Willi, and say, this
is not the place for such unsupported attacks, and please abstain or you
will have to leave this forum.

But for Willi, this is just been systematic practice, so the warnings have
been repeated endlessly in various forums, and it has had no effect,

So I'm requesting the removal of Willi from this list, as he has been
removed recently from the networked labour list, exactly for the same
reason,

Kevin, as list manager, I believe this is your job?

personal defamation is not an acceptable practice on this list,

I am not going to get into a debate on this, but if any people would find
it such practices normal, I would propose to disband this list and start a
new one where this rule is made clear from the very beginning, avoiding
endless discussions on it,

Michel Bauwens