[P2P-F] Fwd: COMMONS EVENTS at 4th Degrowth Conference /-> your help needed

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Aug 15 14:16:44 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Silke Helfrich <silke.helfrich at gmx.de>
Date: Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 5:46 PM
Subject: COMMONS EVENTS at 4th Degrowth Conference /-> your help needed
To: commons at lists.riseup.net, Frédéric Sultan <fredericsultan at gmail.com>,
Alain Ambrosi <ambrosia at web.ca>, Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>,
Kevin Flanagan <kevin at p2pvalue.eu>, Nicolas Krausz <nicolas.krausz at fph.ch>,
Heike Loeschmann <Loeschmann at boell.de>, Ruby van der Wekken <
rubyvdwekken at gmail.com>, "\"Claudia Gómez-Portugal M.\"" <
claudia.sakbe at gmail.com>, Alexis * <alexis at sakbe.org.mx>, Friederike
Habermann <Friede99 at gmx.de>, Michael Narberhaus <michael at smart-csos.org>,
Christian Siefkes <christian at siefkes.net>, "ellen at ellenfriedman.com" <
ellen at ellenfriedman.com>, Jannis Kühne <jannis.kuehne at gmail.com>, "
commoning at listen.jpberlin.de" <commoning at listen.jpberlin.de>, Jukka
Peltokoski <jukka.peltokoski at gmail.com>

Dear all, commoners & participants at the Degrowth Conference in Leipzig,

I hereby spread a pad we've prepared to list the COMMONS RELATED events
at the 4th International Degrowth Conference

https://titanpad.com/Gjuw2Jl2zQ

I'd like to kindly as you to contribute a few things by AUGUST 20 (sorry
for the short notice):

1. I think it is helpful to add the venue/ room - because some are in
the Audimax (max 800 ppl) others in small rooms (up to 40 ppl). This is
important information ppl should see at first glance.

2. There are certainly many more commons related events in this vast and
impressive programme. Please ADD THEM if you know off or take part in
one, This is the only way to get a good overview.

3. SHARE THIS PAD and information with all the commoners you know off
who will participate in Leipzig.

4. and most importantly: We've already scheduled (well, we "were
scheduled) a NETWORKING MEETING  on Thursday September 4, at 2:30 in
Room S 215 (for about 30 ppl only)

But this overlaps with events some of us (including me) need to attend.
So, WE NEED ANOTHER SPACE to share with all of you first ideas of what
might be something similar to this Degrowth Congress but for the Commons
Movement in 2016. This seems especially important to me for European
Commoners. Your suggestions are very welcome.

Please help us to self-organize in Leipzig, it is such a wonderful
ocasion and venue to get some of the work done we have on our agenda
anyway.

All the best
Looking very much forward to see you all in Leipzig

Silke Helfrich
Commons Strategies Group
and
Commons-Institut e.V.

Pd. I guess you meanwhile all know that registration to the conference
has been closed with 2500 participants; hope you all registered in time.

--
Check out the Commons Transition Plan here at:
http://en.wiki.floksociety.org/w/Research_Plan

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/