[P2P-F] new calendar option for the p2p blog

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Aug 8 07:13:23 CEST 2014

a public calendar is now a priority,

I just shared with kevin a really nice application on the digital social
innovation site, but haven't kept the link,

I would really like to have that calendar before my departure on August 25,
so I can put my whole fall 2014 lecture schedule there, and so can you and
others in our network, while also adding the strategic events in the
broader field,

shareable also have a very effective public calendar, so I copy neal for
eventual advice,

would be really nice if someone could make this happen before the 25th,

Michel

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/