[P2P-F] Fwd: I just faxed the FCC to protect Net Neutrality. Will you?

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Aug 7 17:54:02 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hazel Henderson <hazel.henderson at ethicalmarkets.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Subject: I just faxed the FCC to protect Net Neutrality. Will you?
To: "Bauwens, Michel" <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>, "Firestone, Charles M." <
firestone at aspeninstitute.org>
Cc: Rosalinda Sanquiche <office at ethicalmarkets.com>

We've been calling on President Obama to stand up and stop the FCC from
killing the Internet. And this week he spoke up loud and clear for the
first time since his FCC chairman announced a disastrous plan to end the
Internet as we know it.

We're joining with our friends at MoveOn to flood the FCC with faxes
containing the president's pronouncement that creating a fast lane and a
slow lane on the Internet is against his personal position and the position
of his administration. Learn more through the link below:

http://act.credoaction.com/sign/net_neutrality_obama_fax?sp_ref=.4.8861.e.0.2&referring_akid=.2864233.4gTzDI&source=mailto_sp

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/