[P2P-F] Ecuadorian commons transition framework open for comments

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Apr 23 00:58:26 CEST 2014

Dear friends,

The general commons transition framework of the floksociety.org project in
Ecuador is now open for comments,

A spanish translation should follow in a week or so, but I would very much
appreciate a first wave of comments in english (or in spanish if you can
read english but cannot express yourself so well in it)

here is the link, and also thanks for spreading this in your networks.

In my opinion, beyond being a thinkpiece of its author, it is the fruit not
only of the collective process here, but also from observing and talking
with leading p2p/commons practitioners over a period of several years. For
example, it includes the proposals of the italian water commons movement on
the commonification of public services and many more innovative ideas,

Thanks for paying some attention to it,

Michel Bauwens

Transitioning to a Commons-Based
Society<https://floksociety.co-ment.com/text/xMHsm6YpVgI/view/>
, https://floksociety.co-ment.com/text/xMHsm6YpVgI/view/

> *Sábado 26, día distribuido en la Biblioteca Popular de Barracas* *Día
> Mundial de la Fotografía Estenopeica*
>
> [image: Flyer Fotografía Estenopeica]
>
> Aristóbulo del Valle 1851, desde las 11hs.
>
> Vísperas de *Día Mundial de la Fotografía Estenopeica*
>
>    - Latas libres
>    - Laboratorio
>    - Cámara oscura
>    - Presentación del libro digital *ESTENOCLETAS*
>
> *Además como todos los sábados*
>
>    - Bicicueva
>    - Huerta
>    - Hacklab
>
> *Y a partir de las 19hs festejamos el día con birra y comida a precios
> irrisorios*
>
> *Además, tocan ZinieztrA y duo de folklore!*
> *Mientras tanto en otros lados...* *En el FLISOL Avellaneda
> <http://avelibre.usla.org.ar/>*
>
> UNDAv, Sede España - España y Colón
>
>    -
>
>    Charla-Taller sobre *Ciboulette*, la primera red social que no
>    galponea el P2P - 11:30-12:20hs.
>    -
>
>    Charla *Cómo no hacer un hacklab*, todos los consejos de cómo NO hacer
>    un hacklab - 15:40-16:30hs.
>
> *En el FLISOL Lanús <http://flisol.info/FLISOL2014/Argentina/lanus>*
>
> Universidad Kennedy de Lanús (Av. Hipólito Yrigoyen 4651 a 50 mtrs de la
> estación)
>
>    - *Conectar ¿igualdad?* Utilización del software libre en las
>    escuelas. Posibilidades y dificultades de la difusión del software libre.
>    Utilización de las netbook en el aula - 13:30-14:30hs.
>
> *En el FLISOL CABA <http://flisolcaba.usla.org.ar/event>*
>
> Av. Medrano 951 de 11 a 18hs.
>
>    - Digitalizá tus libros
>    - Charla-Taller de *LibreVPN*, una red libre virtual - 16-16:45hs

*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/