[P2P-F] Fwd: [Networkedlabour] global campaign #OurNetMundial

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sun Apr 20 00:50:21 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bernardo <bernardobrasil at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 1:04 PM
Subject: [Networkedlabour] global campaign #OurNetMundial
To: "networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org" <networkedlabour at lists.contrast.org

Hello you all

I share with you the global campaign #OurNetMundial. On wenedsday it starts
in São Paulo the global meeting  #NetMundial Forum, convoqued by Brazilian
President Dilma Rousseff, in order to  take concrete actions againsts mass
survelillance and centralization of the Internet. There is also the idea of
building a global constitution for the global net, inspired in Brazilian
Marco Civil, for a new descentralized Internet. Internet Global Governance
is at stake! Snowden reveltations proved the urgence of our actions.

Despite NetMundial is an interesting meeting, there is a high risk of being
an empty meeting. Despite this promise, the most recent version of
NETmundial's "Internet Governance Principles
<http://document.netmundial.br/1-internet-governance-principles/><http://document.netmundial.br/1-internet-governance-principles/>"
[1] lacks any strength. References contained in previous versions
<https://wikileaks.org/netmundial-outcome/><https://wikileaks.org/netmundial-outcome/>[2]
to non-discrimination of our communications (Net Neutrality) or to the
cyber-weapon arms race have all been removed.

So, for that, a group of activists, networks and collectives of Brazil and
the world have create a clone of official web, NetMundial.br.

We have the site NetMundial.net, with a global campaign of Oiga.me, for
pressing politicians and skateholders. You can check it in the web
http://netmundial.net/

The oiga.me campaing (
https://oiga.me/campaigns/end-global-surveillance-and-protect-the-free-internet)
is embed at the end.

We will talk in #OurNetMundial Twitter hashtag for that. It is interesing
to occupy official tags as well> #NetMundial2014, #NetMundial and
#ArenaNetMundial ( a participatory parallel space).

There will be a global TwitterStorm on tuesday, we will give you
instructions

Thanks for the attention

Bernardo

- --
www.futuramedia.net
www.codigo-abierto.cc
@bernardosampa (twitter) / @futura_media / @codigoabiertoCC
São Paulo +55 11 43044380 (fijo) +55 11 84881620 (celular)

*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/