[P2P-F] Fwd: [VERY IMPORTANT] Signed letter of support for MediaLab-Prado

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Sat Apr 19 13:05:26 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stacco Troncoso <staccotroncoso at p2pfoundation.net>
Date: Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: [VERY IMPORTANT] Signed letter of support for MediaLab-Prado
To: Michel Bauwens <michel at p2pfoundation.net>
Cc: David Bollier <david at bollier.org>, Silke Helfrich <silke.helfrich at gmx.de>,
research at listas.floksociety.org, james burke <lifesized at gmail.com>

Getting back into the swing of things. They've created a
website<http://savethelab.org/>dedicated to the SaveTheLab campaign.
It includes an English
manifesto <http://savethelab.org/manifiesto/> (which could do with some
copy-editing, let's see if they would like us to do a cleaned up version),
and a section for Testimonials
<http://savethelab.org/category/adhesiones/>and related articles
(including the ones published in the P2P blog, and
David's website).

After we do some copyediting, I’ll post the page on the Foundation blog, on
Monday. Let's try and get the statements of support sent on to them. Like
I've said, a signed PDF is preferable, but any sort of statement will do.
Personally, I think that expediency is more important than formatting at
this stage.

Gus

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/