[P2P-F] Fwd: [members] Literature review & biblio sources

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Thu Apr 10 23:45:27 CEST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mayo Fuster Morell <mayo.fuster at eui.eu>
Date: Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Subject: [members] Literature review & biblio sources
To: P2P Value Members List <members at lists.p2pvalue.eu>

 Hi! On literature review and bibliograohic sources

We already have a departing literature review we did among the partners to
inform the research being developed when preparing the project application.
See section B 1.2 Progress beyond the state of the art of the DoW (
https://drive.google.com/?tab=mo&authuser=0#folders/0B5YIAcu9WmaIcUE5QWpFUkptWFU)

It would be useful that those which did not participate in elaborating it -
particularly Karthick that is very interested on literature - to read it
and provide also a review of other literature that might be good to
consider.

In this line, Ignasi provided a doc with relevant literature references on
peer production; surveys in FLOSS; and value in management:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y3rTjdR1e3Z7FmN6e34Xjhpz3DTB9xUETHeNnTNI8gU/edit#heading=h.4nz9eudqt97z

Then, there is also the literature review on value done by Marco for
argumenting the dimensions of value considered (See section on 2.
Dimensions of value at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g32DWkpVj-k7Dc1N3ByAmOSCVubrCEWNJ8_TaSEah90/edit
)

Finally, the planning to share and cross references from each task:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ezn5YEv-tQRWQS7Sm2UY5aiHyHHOmE8DCY9sFE8y9YI/edit#

Cheers! Mayo

 --

  «·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
  «·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

Fellow. Berkman Center for Internet and Society. Harvard University.
Researcher. Institute of Government and Public Policies. Autonomous
University of Barcelona.
Ph.D European University Institute

Website: http://www.onlinecreation.info
Phone: 0034-648877748

material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.

--
*Please note an intrusion wiped out my inbox on February 8; I have no
record of previous communication, proposals, etc ..*

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/