[P2P-F] the flok society link is broken - PLEASE someone FIX!

Gordon Cook cook at cookreport.com
Wed Sep 25 20:48:10 CEST 2013

Not Found

The requested URL /the-flok-society-project-ecuador-commits-itself-to-a-open-commons-based-knowledge-society/2013/09/20 was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at blog.p2pfoundation.net Port 80

I have written the following

Regionalization ready or not is on its way.  And the localization of our economies is the only way that we have to fight back.  The efforts described herein will be key. As will be those of Michel Bauwens who has survived a mysterious insider effort to break up his peer to peer foundation.  Michele is now in Ecuador where he is working with The FLOK Society Project: Ecuador commits itself to a open commons-based knowledge society.

 I checked google and there are about a half dozen entries all pointing to this broken link

Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at blog.p2pfoundation.net Port 80=============================================================
The COOK Report on Internet Protocol, (PSTN) 609 882-2572
Back Issues: http://www.cookreport.com/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=37&Itemid=61
 Cook's Collaborative Edge Blog
 http://www.cookreport.com/wp/