[P2P-F] percloud alternative to Gmail, Facebook, etc... now ready for crowdfunding

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Tue Sep 17 18:39:37 CEST 2013

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 13:54:23 PM +0200, Marco Fioretti wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 23:57:54 PM +0200, Etienne zoupic Hayem wrote:
> > Dear Marco,
> >
> > I find your proposal very interesting and as I'm using gmail,
> > facebook, mac and advocating for an open world I feel like I need
> > help...  So yes, there is a need for me to switch.
> following **several** positive feedbacks and expressions of interest
> on my original proposal to replace digital walled gardens with
> properly packaged/integrated existing Free Software, here is a
> crowdfunding proposal on the same topic:
>
> http://stop.zona-m.net/2013/08/call-to-fund-research-on-an-easy-and-complete-alternative-to-gmail-facebook-etc/

Greetings, everybody. Following this and other expressions of
interest, I am happy to announce that there is now a home for this
""PERsonal/PERmanent, peer-2-peer Cloud" or.. percloud for short" at

http://per-cloud.com

as well as an indiegogo fundraising page, linked from the sidebar.

Please help by spreading the word as much as possible.

NOTE to everybody who contacted me offlist about this when I first
mentioned the idea on this list: please come back to me with private
email if I don't do it myself in the next 2/3 days, we need to restart
our discussions.

Thanks
	Marco Fioretti
--