[P2P-F] Fwd: [knowledgelab] Reminder: Monday eve: Café event on Gender and the Politics of Technology

June Gorman june_gorman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 8 14:49:47 CEST 2013

All -

Sorry about the repeat email here, and I know P2P has had recent concerns and issues regarding email use and misuse etc, but can anyone explain that horrible "red" message below about the TEF website?  I have never seen that before and we certainly are a real and valid website, can someone explain to me why that would show up in the message -- is it to do with protections the P2P put in place?  And who is "us.mg201.yahoo.com"?  And worse, when I click on it I do indeed get a strange website or none, but clicking on the one below under my name goes to the real TEF website?

Can anyone explain this to me?  It would be nice to think the TEF has actually become "transformative" enough in its message of sustainable education to have interested the powers that be who don't want to do so, but that's a little grandiose? I don't understand this?

Love to hear from those who might?
Best,
June