[P2P-F] Fwd: Neelie Kroes and Startup Manifesto - a Tsunami of signatures

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Sep 4 12:45:34 CEST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Isidro.LASO at ec.europa.eu>
Date: Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 5:05 PM
Subject: Neelie Kroes and Startup Manifesto - a Tsunami of signatures
To: michelsub2004 at gmail.com

 Dear  Michel Bauwens,

Your networks need to be mobilised if we want the tsunami of signatures
that Neelie Kroes is calling for. Please do your best.

The hashtag being used is #startupmanifesto

As you might have heard the members of the Startup Europe leaders club have
launched The Startup Manifesto campaign for entrepreneurial excellence. See
the press release prepared by the Startup Europe Leaders Club itself at:
http://press.startupmanifesto.eu/8827b56ab4f1593d7f56b4e35722afdb09f86807a2105ed22766955ec93ba4ec

** **

As Neelie Kroes said during the presentation of the manifesto "Now is the
time for action. For collective action".

She called for a *tsunami* of signatures singing the manifesto at
www.startupmanifesto.eu

As she said "This is a sector, the startup sector, that needs to mobilise
and have its voice heard."

You can find Neelie Kroes' speech at
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-13-668_en.htm

And the Europa news is at:
http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/newsroom/cf/dae/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=11875

Best regards,

** **

Best regards,

Isidro Laso Ballesteros.****

Team leader of  Startup Europe****

European Commission****

Follow me at: https://twitter.com/isidrolaso
twitter: @isidrolaso
skype: lasobis
tf: +32 2 2960557   email: isidro.laso at ec.europa.eu
You can contact also: ****

**-       **Mr. Jeoffrey Istasse Tf: +32 2 29 98798. email:
Jeoffrey.Istasse at ext.ec.europa.eu ****

**-       **Mr Bogdan Ceobanu email: Bogdan.ceobanu at ext.ec.europa.eu
****

The views expressed in this e-mail are personal and may not necessarily
reflect those of the European Commission, unless explicitly stated
otherwise. This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential
****

If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify me immediately. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you should not copy it
for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.****

** **

** **

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/