[P2P-F] Campaign Edgenet - A mesh network for smartphones

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 23:37:29 CET 2013

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-edge-net
http://cultureandempire.com/edgenet.html

"
Restore Digital Privacy

We built the Internet to be a space for freedom and opportunity. Instead it
has become the greatest surveillance system ever. My name is Pieter
Hintjens, CEO of iMatix, and I want you to help me fix that.

Without privacy and anonymity, we lose our freedom of speech. And without
that, we become slaves to a narrative where the powerful run amok, without
oversight or regulation. I truly believe we're facing the extinction of our
digital freedoms, and then our real world freedoms.

By joining in this project and contributing, you help turn back the tide

"

--

Sincerely yours,

     Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis