[P2P-F] Fwd: Wired : learner centered movement

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 21:31:42 CET 2013

:)

Thanks Maria

This is a list of spaces , which may correspond to the spirit
http://emergentbydesign.com/2012/01/08/93-superhero-schools-collaboratories-incubators-accelerators-hubs-for-social-tech-innovation/

As for names for such approaches...

Connectivism may be one of such learning approaches ? ( some see it as
related to constructivism ? )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connectivism

I am very tempted, though this may be more general,
to add Buckminster Fuller
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckminster_Fuller
and Ivan Illich ( " Tools for Conviviality" , ... )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Illich

I wish to put forward the suggestion and potential for some of us who are
in Europe ( or those that can easily make it to europe )
to organize some collective for a week or two on such topics.

A not for profit is making available this space in Antwerp , though it will
take at least a few months before the place can be made hospitable enough
to welcome people
http://sharewiki.org/en/Antwerp_Collective

Cordially,
Dante