[P2P-F] Fwd: Wired : learner centered movement

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 05:54:50 CEST 2013

Thank you June for correcting my apparent mis-interpretation of your reply.

I believe it can be part of an equipotential approach , defined in this way

http://p2pfoundation.net/Equipotentiality

a non-credentialist approach :
http://p2pfoundation.net/Anti-Credentialism

I remember the story of medieval universities emerging around libraries, as
a convergence amongst peers ?

Furthermore, I personally have the tendency to discourage the usage of the
word "education", preferring the concept of "learning".

A further potential I hope we can explore further is one of nomadic
learning.
Learning via contexts and situations, in interaction with a diverse set of
realities , encounters, influences.

Cordially,
Dante