[P2P-F] Fwd: Wired : learner centered movement

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 03:49:11 CEST 2013

Thanks Anna for putting this forward.

I find Montessori and other related pedagogies of interest in this respect,
leaving the space to the child ( in us ) , not forcing it upon the learner.
( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montessori_education ; but also Piaget,
Steiner, Freire, etc  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedagogy  )

And also ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student-centred_learning