[P2P-F] "anonymous campaign against p2p-foundation" (Kevin Flanagan)

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Nov 11 08:28:18 CET 2013

just for the record then regarding Kevin's generous interpretation.

Minutes after the first Anon accusation, I send a very friendly tweet to
Heather about the credited blog items and simply asking what the problem
was.

Instead of responding, she retweeted the accusations with proof, and
demanded a 'public apology' or else; she also denied she had given
permission, saying I pretended to. Sending 3 excerpts herself, for
publication in the blog, if that is not a permission, even a special
permission, what is?

Furthermore, 'overfunded old white men', if it is personal, I'm 56 and only
work with one other old white male, Jean. But it is in fact directed at
everyone. It is a racist, sexist, ageist slur.

#82 on the (En)Rich list: http://enrichlist.org/the-complete-list/