[P2P-F] open_udc - information

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Sun May 12 04:33:01 CEST 2013

Where can I find information about it? I would like the original paper of
TRM or a simple explanation of what it does.
The three principles I have found are very vague, Time and space symmetry
are vague as well.

I wanted to review open_udc for a long time but I couldnt.

It has nothing to do with bitcoin other than using encryption. Does it use
block chain? I think not.

I dont think it would be good to promote open_udc by invalidating bitcoin,
except if open_udc can replace bitcoin in all its use cases.

By the way, I found about it because of openpgp.js , an implementation of
pgp in javascript.

PGP is the future for identity authentication.

--

Sincerely yours,

     Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis